We didn’t create Bold Penguin because commercial insurance is broken. It isn’t. But as the world becomes more connected and digitized, commercial insurance lags behind—creating a fragmented landscape where businesses, agents, and insurance companies struggle to interact in a smooth and easy way. That’s why we’ve built a highly efficient exchange that cuts the friction out of commercial insurance by connecting everyone to the right quote in record time.
Powering the world of insurance is no small feat, so we’ve brought on a team that's not only incredibly talented, but also passionate about our potential to upgrade the entire industry. As more and more companies big and small depend on our technology to operate in the commercial insurance space, we’ll need the best talent all around to support our growth. That’s why we’re looking at you (yes, you!) to make a bold move and join our adventure.
About the Team
Talent lives within the Engagement Team at Bold Penguin. Engagement spans HR, Talent, Wellness, and Training & Development. Collaboration is a key part of our culture and comes easy for groups that have developed meaningful connections. The Talent Team plays a vital role in building our culture and finding the best-of-the-best that will succeed on the Glacier! Our team’s goal is to create a best-in-class experience from the first interaction with the company until after our penguins become alumni.
The Talent Coordinator helps keep the talent team at Bold Penguin moving towards our growth goals. As a rapidly growing insurtech start-up, finding the right talent is crucial to our success as a company. This individual will support all of our recruitment activities, ensuring our candidates have a best-in-class experience. A successful candidate will possess a high-level of attention to detail and a passion for organization.
This position reports to the Head of Engagement and offers an opportunity for growth within the Talent team. It’s an ideal starting position for someone looking for a career in Talent Acquisition.
What You'll Do
Role & Responsibilities
Work directly with our team of Talent Specialists to ensure a white-glove experience for all applicants moving through the process. Here’s how you’ll contribute:
- Greet candidates during on-site interviews, ensuring all logistics for the candidate and interview team run smoothly.
- Schedule and coordinate candidate interviews, including managing calendar invites, booking meetings, and catering interview lunches when necessary.
- Coordinate all aspects of candidate travel from booking flights and accommodations to managing reimbursements.
- Proactively contribute to our sourcing efforts to identify the best talent for Bold Penguin.
- Craft job descriptions, maintain job boards, and work within our Applicant Tracking System.
- Support the talent team with conference activities.
Skills AnD Qualifications
Required Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- 2+ years of executive admin, project admin/coordination, or recruiting coordination experience is desired.
- Exceptional scheduling and coordination skills.
- Strong proficiency with G-Suite.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Ability to prioritize deliverables and self-manage to deadlines.
- Understanding of what it means to be a Brand Ambassador.
- Dedication to ethical practice.
- Cultural awareness and a positive attitude.
Preferred, but not required
Salary & Benefits
Bold Penguin believes in inclusion. That’s why we’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer that considers all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, beak size, or inability to fly.