Talent Acquisition Specialist
We didn’t create Bold Penguin because commercial insurance is broken. It isn’t. But as the world has gotten more connected and digitized, commercial insurance lags behind—creating a fragmented landscape where businesses, agents, and insurance companies struggle to interact in a smooth and easy way. That’s why we’ve built a highly efficient exchange that cuts the friction out of commercial insurance by connecting everyone to the right quote in record time.
Powering the world of insurance is no small feat, so we’ve brought on a team that's not only incredibly talented, but also passionate about our potential to upgrade the entire industry. As more and more companies big and small depend on our technology to operate in the commercial insurance space, we’ll need the best talent all around to support our growth. That’s why we’re looking at you (yes, you!) to make a bold move and join our adventure.
As the Talent Acquisition Specialist, you will bolster the talent team, working on specific goals as well as collaborate with teammates to ensure that you’re meeting demand. The ideal candidate should be passionate about advocating for a company and assisting top performers find a rewarding career. Come curious to learn about all parts of the business, and work tirelessly to build relationships both internally and externally. Additionally, be active in the community and committed to providing an incredible candidate experience.
What You'll Do
- Source and find talent running them through the entire interview process
- Collaborate with hiring managers to identify recruiting strategy & process, and implement creative sourcing techniques
- Participate in local and nationwide conference & community recruiting events
- Build rapport with hiring teams to ensure their confidence and trust in the recruitment process
- Work with Talent team to develop our employer brand
Skills AnD Qualifications
- 3-5+ years of recruiting experience, either at a staffing company or in-house recruiting, preferably both
- Experience in technology or start up companies a plus
- Ability to work independently, as well as interdependently, with a talent team of varying skill levels
- Undergraduate degree
- Ability to work in our Columbus office
Preferred, but not required
Salary & Benefits
Bold Penguin believes in inclusion. That’s why we’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer that considers all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, beak size, or inability to fly.
To learn more about our results-focused culture and employee-focused perks, read more on our careers page.