Talent Acquisition Specialist
Bold Penguin is a startup based in Columbus, OH founded on using technology to meet the human touch in commercial insurance. Our mission is to help business owners, agents & brokers, and insurance companies connect more efficiently providing software as a service. Founded by a group of entrepreneurs who spent their early days working with Allstate, Nationwide, Progressive, regional carriers and established insurance agencies, we are excited to continue to demonstrate our knowledge in the insurtech space. We are looking to hire the best of the best to join us in cutting the friction out of commercial insurance!
Bold Penguin has grown significantly in the last year, and looks to scale even more heavily in the coming years. As the demand for more talent grows, our talent team is looking to expand. As the Talent Acquisition Specialist, you will bolster the talent team, working on specific goals as well as collaborate with teammates to ensure that you’re meeting demand. The ideal candidate should be passionate about advocating for a company and assisting top performers find a rewarding career. Come curious to learn about all parts of the business, and work tirelessly to build relationships both internally and externally. Additionally, be active in the community and committed to providing an incredible candidate experience.
- Source and find talent running them through the entire interview process
- Collaborate with hiring managers to identify recruiting strategy & process, and implement creative sourcing techniques
- Participate in local and nationwide conference & community recruiting events
- Build rapport with hiring teams to ensure their confidence and trust in the recruitment process
- Work with Talent team to develop our employer brand
- 3-5+ years of recruiting experience, either at a staffing company or in-house recruiting, preferably both
- Experience in technology or start up companies a plus
- Ability to work independently, as well as interdependently, with a talent team of varying skill levels
- Undergraduate degree
- Ability to work in our Columbus office
Preferred, but not required
Salary & Benefits
To learn more about Bold Penguin’s results-focused culture and employee-focused perks, read more on our careers page.