West Coast Sales Executive
Bold Penguin is where technology meets the human touch in commercial insurance. With a heavy focus on agents, Bold Penguin pushes the boundaries of user experience for businesses, is an easy tool for agents, and offers a streamlined process of underwriting for carriers. Founded by a group of entrepreneurs who spent their early days working with Allstate, Nationwide, Progressive, regional carriers and established insurance agencies.
Bold Penguin is seeking a Senior Sales Executive on the west coast to expand our partner base of insurance carriers and large insurance agencies. The position will focus on a defined geographic area, in which the individual will cultivate strong relationships with P&C companies and large regional agencies. This requires managing the entire sales cycle; from establishing initial contacts, presenting the Bold Penguin solution to closing the sale and bringing account management up to speed.
- Lead all sales activity in the designated region, managing company resources to support sales efforts
- Generate new sales prospects and opportunities
- Identify key decision makers and cultivate relationships over time with current and future partners
- Establish and manage a pipeline of prospects throughout the sales process using/updating company sales database
- Conduct in-person sales presentations to demonstrate the value of the product
- Create and present proposals to prospects including pricing and timing
- Negotiate sales contracts from their creation to closure
- Prepare regular reports to management on sales activity
- Minimum of 7 years experience of direct selling enterprise software and/or Software as a Service
- Extensive experience of the P&C industry – commercial insurance preferred
- Proven success using a defined sales process with enterprise organizations
- Proven ability to work remotely and manage all activities to achieve success
- Strong presentation skills, both in person and virtually
- Strong communication skills, with demonstrated ability to be in active communication with direct reports
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
Preferred, but not required
Salary & Benefits
To learn more about Bold Penguin’s results-focused culture and employee-focused perks, read more on our jobs page.