We didn’t create Bold Penguin because commercial insurance is broken. It isn’t. But as the world has gotten more connected and digitized, commercial insurance lags behind—creating a fragmented landscape where businesses, agents, and insurance companies struggle to interact in a smooth and easy way. That’s why we’ve built a highly efficient exchange that cuts the friction out of commercial insurance by connecting everyone to the right quote in record time.
Powering the world of insurance is no small feat, so we’ve brought on a team that's not only incredibly talented, but also passionate about our potential to upgrade the entire industry. As more and more companies big and small depend on our technology to operate in the commercial insurance space, we’ll need the best talent all around to support our growth. That’s why we’re looking at you (yes, you!) to make a bold move and join our adventure.
We’re seeking a product manager to be the CEO of our commercial insurance exchange. This person will work with leadership, engineers, designers, and sales to build the future of commercial insurance.
What You'll Do
- Work across sales, marketing, engineering, and customer success to deliver elegant and delightful user experiences that solve complex problems.
- Define and shape our commercial insurance exchange product, documentation and onboarding.
- Distill complex problems into actionable chunks and oversee their delivery from ideation to launch.
- Prioritize initiatives to achieve company goals and KPIs.
- Exemplify strong organization and attention to detail.
- Leverage strong written and verbal communication skills.
Skills AnD Qualifications
- 5+ years relevant experience in a product management role for SaaS solutions, B2B software or insurance industry.
- Exceptional communication skills; experience building relationships across leadership, engineering, marketing, sales, and customer success.
- Ability to manage people and time to meet aggressive deadlines.
Preferred, but not required
Salary & Benefits
Bold Penguin believes in inclusion. That’s why we’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer that considers all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, beak size, or inability to fly.
To learn more about our results-focused culture and employee-focused perks, read more on our careers page.