Digital Marketing Manager
We didn’t create Bold Penguin because commercial insurance is broken. It isn’t. But as the world has gotten more connected and digitized, commercial insurance lags behind—creating a fragmented landscape where businesses, agents, and insurance companies struggle to interact in a smooth and easy way. That’s why we’ve built a highly efficient exchange that cuts the friction out of commercial insurance by connecting everyone to the right quote in record time.
Powering the world of insurance is no small feat, so we’ve brought on a team that's not only incredibly talented, but also passionate about our potential to upgrade the entire industry. As more and more companies big and small depend on our technology to operate in the commercial insurance space, we’ll need the best talent all around to support our growth. That’s why we’re looking at you (yes, you!) to make a bold move and join our adventure.
As a Digital Marketing Manager, you will translate the Bold Penguin story across multiple communication channels to make sure that our brand is in front of the right audience at the right time. You will work closely with our content writer and creative team to make sure that our written voice and visual style resonate with our audience and create a consistent brand experience. The ideal candidate is someone who has a strong digital foundation and understands messaging and conversion tracking across multiple channels, including social media, email, and website.
What You'll Do
- Plan digital marketing campaigns, including web, SEO/SEM, email, and social media.
- Maintain social media presence across all digital channels.
- Measure and report on the performance of all digital marketing campaigns.
- Manage multi-channel content calendar and delegate creation of content as necessary.
- Adhere to search engine optimization (SEO) best practices for content categorization and structure, content development, distribution and measurement.
- Develop editorial governance so content is consistent with our brand voice and tone.
- Consistently brainstorm and collaborate with team for new ideas and strategies.
- Collaborate cross-functionally with sales, creative, product, and executive teams.
Skills AnD Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or a related field.
- 3+ years of experience managing across email, social media, and web, with relevant examples.
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking.
- Exemplary organization and time management skills with the ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously.
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate.
- Solid knowledge of website analytics and marketing automation tools (e.g., Google Analytics, Pardot).
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement.
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments.
Preferred, but not required
Salary & Benefits
Bold Penguin believes in inclusion. That’s why we’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer that considers all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, beak size, or inability to fly.
To learn more about our results-focused culture and employee-focused perks, read more on our careers page.