Customer Success Captain
We didn’t create Bold Penguin because commercial insurance is broken. It isn’t. But as the world has gotten more connected and digitized, commercial insurance lags behind—creating a fragmented landscape where businesses, agents, and insurance companies struggle to interact in a smooth and easy way. That’s why we’ve built a highly efficient exchange that cuts the friction out of commercial insurance by connecting everyone to the right quote in record time.
Powering the world of insurance is no small feat, so we’ve brought on a team that's not only incredibly talented, but also passionate about our potential to upgrade the entire industry. As more and more companies big and small depend on our technology to operate in the commercial insurance space, we’ll need the best talent all around to support our growth. That’s why we’re looking at you (yes, you!) to make a bold move and join our adventure.
The Customer Success Captain will be responsible for providing quality and efficient service to customers through the daily leadership of a team of managers to include hiring, motivating, recognizing and rewarding, coaching, counseling, training, and problem solving.
What You'll Do
- Lead, motivate and reward associates to deliver exceptional service while achieving team goals
- Establish and monitor team member performance against established goals and takes appropriate action when necessary
- Identify opportunities to improve our organization, processes and procedures to promote maximum efficiency and improve the customer experience
- Monitor calls to ensure a quality level of service is being offered to all customers
- Preparing reports and analyzing data to improve experience and achieve call center goals
- Act proactively with client issues
- Lead by example concerning phone etiquette, quality of communication, and client service
Skills AnD Qualifications
- Expertise in call center design, startups, and continuous improvement
- Proven leadership of a call center and ability to create an environment of openness and trust with associates
- Proven ability to Inspire associates to deliver top notch customer service
- Proven ability to work in dynamic and agile environment
- Insurance background, commercial lines preferred (1-3 years)
- Active Property and Casualty Insurance License in at least one state
Preferred, but not required
Salary & Benefits
Bold Penguin believes in inclusion. That’s why we’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer that considers all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, beak size, or inability to fly.
To learn more about our results-focused culture and employee-focused perks, read more on our careers page.