Customer Success Captain
Bold Penguin is where technology meets the human touch in commercial insurance. With a heavy focus on agents, Bold Penguin pushes the boundaries of user experience for businesses, is an easy tool for agents, and offers a streamlined process of underwriting for carriers. Founded by a group of entrepreneurs who spent their early days working with Allstate, Nationwide, Progressive, regional carriers and established insurance agencies.
The Customer Success Captain will be responsible for providing quality and efficient service to customers through the daily leadership of a team of managers to include hiring, motivating, recognizing and rewarding, coaching, counseling, training, and problem solving.
- Lead, motivate and reward associates to deliver exceptional service while achieving team goals
- Establish and monitor team member performance against established goals and takes appropriate action when necessary
- Identifies opportunities to improve changes in organization, processes and procedures to promote maximum efficiency and improve the customer experience
- Monitor calls to ensure a quality level of service is being offered to all customers
- Preparing reports and analyzing data to improve experience and achieve call center goals
- Act proactively with client issues
- Lead by example concerning phone etiquette, quality of communication, and client service
- Expertise in call center design, start-up and continuous improvement
- Proven leadership of a call center and ability to create an environment of openness and trust with associates
- Inspire associates to deliver top notch customer service
- Proven ability to work in dynamic and agile environment
- Insurance background, commercial lines preferred (1-3 years)
- Active Property and Casualty Insurance License in at least one state
Preferred, but not required
Salary & Benefits
To learn more about Bold Penguin’s results-focused culture and employee-focused perks, read more on our jobs page.