Biddable Media Manager
We didn’t create Bold Penguin because commercial insurance is broken. It isn’t. But as the world has gotten more connected and digitized, commercial insurance lags behind—creating a fragmented landscape where businesses, agents, and insurance companies struggle to interact in a smooth and easy way. That’s why we’ve built a highly efficient exchange that cuts the friction out of commercial insurance by connecting everyone to the right quote in record time.
Powering the world of insurance is no small feat, so we’ve brought on a team that's not only incredibly talented, but also passionate about our potential to upgrade the entire industry. As more and more companies big and small depend on our technology to operate in the commercial insurance space, we’ll need the best talent all around to support our growth. That’s why we’re looking at you (yes, you!) to make a bold move and join our adventure.
Biddable Media is any type of media that can be “bid” on, meaning any type of media that enters a live auction and needs constant tweaks, adjustments and optimizations to be successful. The Biddable Media Manager must have paid search experience as well as knowledge of other aspects of digital marketing, including programmatic, affiliate, email, social, and remarketing. This candidate should be comfortable working in a small team to collaborate on marketing strategy, present reports to executives, and also occasionally speak with clients. This is a growing company which provides an excellent opportunity for the right candidate to get in early.
What You'll Do
- Effectively manage day-to-day SEM, including educating the team on digital concepts, best practices, and trends
- Oversee search and other paid marketing campaigns
- Develop and implement search test strategies including A/B testing
- Analyze campaign results and create reports to be shared with internal teams and executives
- Propose and execute new forms of digital advertising when necessary
- Manage other digital marketing programs where applicable
Skills AnD Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field, or equivalent experience.
- Management/leadership experience
- Strong project management skills, time management, and problem solving skills
- High command of verbal and written English
- Advanced user of Excel
- Experience with multiple ad platforms, including Facebook, LinkedIn, Adwords, AppNexus, MediaMath, DoubleClick Campaign Manager. Experience working in mobile environments a plus
- Ability to use tag manager and tag web pages for campaigns
- Familiar with SEO best practices
- General knowledge of the insurance industry is preferred, but not required
Preferred, but not required
Salary & Benefits
Bold Penguin believes in inclusion. That’s why we’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer that considers all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, beak size, or inability to fly.
To learn more about our results-focused culture and employee-focused perks, read more on our careers page.