We didn’t create Bold Penguin because commercial insurance is broken. It isn’t. But as the world has gotten more connected and digitized, commercial insurance lags behind—creating a fragmented landscape where businesses, agents, and insurance companies struggle to interact in a smooth and easy way. That’s why we’ve built a highly efficient exchange that cuts the friction out of commercial insurance by connecting everyone to the right quote in record time.
Powering the world of insurance is no small feat, so we’ve brought on a team that's not only incredibly talented, but also passionate about our potential to upgrade the entire industry. As more and more companies big and small depend on our technology to operate in the commercial insurance space, we’ll need the best talent all around to support our growth. That’s why we’re looking at you (yes, you!) to make a bold move and join our adventure.
The account manager is the primary liaison between Bold Penguin and all of our partners. As one of our account managers, you will own the interactions with specific partners, developing our relationship with them while improving their experience. Additionally, you will compile and analyze data based on those relationships and coordinate extensively with other teams internally to ensure maximum partner satisfaction.
What You'll Do
- Ensure all partner needs are met through frequent partner interactions covering status, strategy, new initiatives, servicing issues, account performance and market changes.
- Recommend, lead, and implement ongoing improvements to increase partner growth.
- Think creatively and innovatively about ways to improve the overall business in a collaborative environment.
- Work with leadership to develop specific quarterly goals with defined commitments aimed at reaching partners’ mutual annual goals. Create account plans, with guidance from senior management, that include activities, goals and overall performance
- Support Bold Penguin’s local presence and strategy
Skills AnD Qualifications
- Minimum of 2 years account management and Property & Casualty insurance experience. Commercial insurance is a plus
- Possess a supportive and responsive manner with internal and external customers
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Strong decision-making ability, financial aptitude, and customer service orientation
- Ability to use Google Suite, CRM tools, Powerpoint and Excel
- Self-motivated, action and results oriented
- Well organized, good communication and reporting skills
Preferred, but not required
Salary & Benefits
Bold Penguin believes in inclusion. That’s why we’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer that considers all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, beak size, or inability to fly.
To learn more about our results-focused culture and employee-focused perks, read more on our careers page.